Wildlife of the Pacific Northwest
Please select all options.
By David Moskowitz
A stunning, essential reference for nature lovers in the Pacific Northwest
It's possible to safely see fascinating wildlife—if you know what to look for and where and if you understand what you see. Wildlife of the Pacific Northwest makes it easier than ever with illustrated descriptions for more than 180 mammals, birds, reptiles, amphibians, and invertebrates. This book is a must-have for nature lovers of all ages and skill levels.
- Covers Washington, Oregon, British Columbia, northern California, Idaho, and western Montana
- More than 180 species described in detail
- More than 460 color photographs shot in the wild
- Silhouettes and track keys for quick identification
- More than 200 original scale drawings of tracks and track patterns
- 92 range maps
- Clear color-coded layout
** All physical products are for in-store pickup only. We don't have shipping or delivery. We will hold your order for 3 days. On the 4th day, a 25% restocking fee will be applied. This doesn't apply to non-physical products like classes.