Southern Oregon Bokashi
Please select all options.
Southern Oregon Bokashi is composed of symbiotic microorganisms (Lactic Acid Bacteria, Yeasts, and Photosynthetic Bacteria) grown onto a grain substrate that when utilized has been shown to:
• Breakdown nutrients from the soil therefore making the nutrients more available to plants
• Reduce the amount of fertilizer needed to achieve healthy productive plants
• Increase microbial activity in soil and, as a foliar spray, on leaves
• Improve soil structure by creating aggregates and increasing water holding capacity, therefore, reducing runoff and soil erosion
• Increase photosynthetic capacity of plants
• Suppress soil borne disease and pests
• Improve plant growth and fosters the formation of larger flowering sets
• Dramatically speed up composting of manures and organic waste
• Can be used in conjunction with organic, synthetic fertilizers, and other mycorrhizal products
• Provides high levels of polysaccharides, micro-nutrients, beneficial enzymes, and organic acids
** All physical products are for in-store pickup only. We don't have shipping or delivery. We will hold your order for 3 days. On the 4th day, a 25% restocking fee will be applied. This doesn't apply to non-physical products like classes.