Granulated Bone Meal
This premium product is made with finely-ground bone meal combined with lignin, a natural, water soluble binder. The rendering process includes high heat which makes this product nearly free of pathogens and contaminants. The naturally occurring Nitrogen and Phosphorous are available to soil microbes and plants; the portion that is not immediately available releases slowly and has minimal impact on waterways and aquatic organisms. This granulated bone meal is consistently sized and suitable for use in soil blends, mixed with compost or top-dressed in containerized plants. It can be applied with conventional fertilizer equipment.
- Natural source of nitrogen and phosphate, providing strong root systems and cell walls to all your plants
- Easy to apply — the uniform size makes hand application as easy as using conventional fertilizer equipment
- Nearly dust free; replaces powdery, hard-to-handle bone meal and reduces your exposure to irritating dust particles
- Soil test recommended before application. Make certain you are applying exactly what your soil needs
- Applications: soil blends, compost, top dressing
DO NOT FEED TO RUMINANTS
Please select all options.