Fracking Daikon Radish Cover Crop Seed
Raphanus sativus is an annual brassica that is good for winter cattle forage that grows 18 to 24 inches above ground and below ground.
- Broadcast at 10 lbs. per acre and .25 lbs. per 1000 square feet
- Produces 5,000 lbs. biomass per acre and 2,000 lbs. per acre below ground
- Minimum germination temperature is 40F
- Hardy through Zone 7
- Winterkills at 20F
- Seed late August to allow 6 weeks of growth before the first frost
- Nitrogen, Phosphorous & Potassium accumulator
- Weed supressor
- Bio-driller: improves soil porosity
Please select all options.