Fracking Daikon Radish Cover Crop Seed
Please select all options.
Raphanus sativus is an annual brassica that is good for winter cattle forage that grows 18 to 24 inches above ground and below ground.
- Broadcast at 10 lbs. per acre and .25 lbs. per 1000 square feet
- Produces 5,000 lbs. biomass per acre and 2,000 lbs. per acre below ground
- Minimum germination temperature is 40F
- Hardy through Zone 7
- Winterkills at 20F
- Seed late August to allow 6 weeks of growth before the first frost
- Nitrogen, Phosphorous & Potassium accumulator
- Weed supressor
- Bio-driller: improves soil porosity
** All physical products are for in-store pickup only. We don't have shipping or delivery. We will hold your order for 3 days. On the 4th day, a 25% restocking fee will be applied. This doesn't apply to non-physical products like classes.