Birds of the Pacific Northwest
Please select all options.
By John Shewey & Tim Blount
Birding in the Pacific Northwest has never been easier!
Birds of the Pacific Northwest describes and illustrates more than 400 bird species commonly encountered in Oregon, Washington, Idaho, and British Columbia. This comprehensive, full-color guide is organized to follow the order in which groups and species are presented by the American Union. Range maps for each species provide valuable information for identification.
- Detailed accounts of nearly 400 bird species, including common favorites and rare curiosities
- More than 870 spectacular photographs of relevant plumages and birds in flight
- Precise descriptions of voices, behaviors, and habitats
- Top birding sites in the Pacific Northwest
- Individual range maps, showing seasonal and migratory patterns
- Easy to use for beginners and experts alike
** All physical products are for in-store pickup only. We don't have shipping or delivery. We will hold your order for 3 days. On the 4th day, a 25% restocking fee will be applied. This doesn't apply to non-physical products like classes.