Baby Shipova Mt Ash Tree (X Sorbopyrus auricularis) NN
Plant Description: This newly rediscovered variety features fruit similar to Shipova, but on a much smaller tree. Hardy and attractive, Baby Shipova is very early bearing and produces good crops of sweet, delectable, yellow-orange fruit. Self-fertile and hardy to approximately -40F.
- Height: 6-8ft at maturity
- Watering Needs: Let dry slightly
- Sun Needs: Half to full day sun
- Soil Needs: Well draining soil
- Bloom Time: Late spring
- Ripening Time: Early fall
- Bearing Age: 2-3 years after planting
Please select all options.