500 Series Polyurethane Garden Hose (1/2") - Locally Made
Please select all options.
The 500 series polyurethane garden hose delivers about 25% more water flow than our 400 series. The 500 series is still just as soft, flexible and effortless to use as the 400 slim series and weighs about 25% more.This is a great drinking water safe garden hose for home, garden, RV, boat, marine, workshop and more.
Using only top quality materials from Bayer Material Science, this polyurethane is safe to drink from and is 100% free from toxic chemicals such as lead, BPA and phthalates often found in other garden hose.
- Made in Oregon
- Solid Machined Lead-Free Brass Fittings. Specially Chrome Plated.
- 5 gallons per minute flow rate at 40 PSI...plenty for most any job around the home, garden or shop.
- Weighs only 9 pounds for every 100 ft.
- 1/2" inside diameter.
- Flexible in all weather conditions. Hot, cold, and even freezing temps.
- Specially engineered strain reliefs on both hose ends to prevent hose kink at the faucet or nozzle end of the hose.
- Polyether-based polyurethane that is designed for long-term water use.
- No kinks, no cracks, no leaky connections.
** All physical products are for in-store pickup only. We don't have shipping or delivery. We will hold your order for 3 days. On the 4th day, a 25% restocking fee will be applied. This doesn't apply to non-physical products like classes.