Cluckin' Good Herbs
Scratch and Peck Feeds Cluckin’ Good Organic Herbs are a good choice for chickens and ducks of all ages. Herbs have been used throughout history to support digestive and circulatory health. The herbs in this mix have been selected for their known beneficial attributes and natural preventative properties. The xanthophylls in the calendula flowers deepen yolk coloring in eggs, and nettles have been known to increase eggshell strength when used regularly.
Common benefits associated with herbs:
- Nettle: Calcium, bone strengthening
- Ginger: Anti-inflammatory, antioxidant
- Garlic: Immune support
- Basil: Adaptogen, anti-inflammatory
- Thyme: Respiratory health
- Calendula: Contains xanthophylls, which deepens egg yolk color
- Oregano: Antioxidant for immune support
- Parsley: Good source for vitamin K, D, and A, folate, and iron
Please select all options.